Powerful Control for Avionics
Our ARINC 429 transmitter allows seamless connection of real aircraft parts to flight simulators. Using the point-and-click Cereal Bytes Interface, OEM parts such as primary/standby flight instruments, IRS/ADIRS modules and so much more can be connected to Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX), Prepar3d (P3D) or X-Plane in a matter of minutes*. With the optional wireless adapter, this can even be done wirelessly!
*Assumes you have access to the ARINC data definitions, or your part is in our existing library of profiles. If not, we can help!
Transmitter Technical Specs
- 3 ARINC Outputs (2 LS / 1 HS)
- Proprietary point-and-click configuration interface
- 32-bit microprocessor @ 120 Mhz
- Graphical ARINC Message Builder Interface (GAMBI)
- Ethernet (UDP) Output
- Small Footprint
- DIN Rail mountable (clips and screws included)
- ARINC Impedance (Output: 37.5 ohm Input: 35 Kohm)
- Compatible with wireless network adaptors
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX), Prepar3d (P3D) and X-Plane
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 3.45 in (97.55 mm) x 1.76 in (44.69 mm)
DIN Rail Compatible
Cereal Bytes boards are DIN rail mountable, and come with mounting clips and screws. The setup shown also includes an optional 5VDC power supply, network switch and terminal block for power distribution.
ARINC Transmitter Hardware Price*: $299 USD
Launch special for home cockpit builders: $209 USD (30% discount)
To purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
*5VDC power supply and network cable are required and not included.